piling sheet line adopts quick-change cassettes structure, which means one machine can produce 8 profiles, with the advantages of high speed and automation.
The max. coil thickness: 8mm
The piling sheet is very popular now. In the permanent structures, it is used in the ports, dumps, shore protection wall, retaining wall, breakwater, training dike, dock, flow gate and so on. In the temporary structures, it is used in mountain seals, temporary land expansion, flow break, bridge rail, soil block, water block and sand block when big pipes laying. It is also used in flood fighting.
Main technical parameters:
1. Material: S355JR (hot rolled sheet)
2. Suitable yield strength: σs≤400MPa
3. Coil thickness: 6.0-8.0mm
4. Max. coil width: 1000mm
5. Inner diameter of coil: φ762mm
6. Outer diameter of coil: ≤φ1000～2000mm
7. Coil weight: ≤18T
8. Product length: 2000mm~12000mm
9. Production line speed: 15-20m/min
10. Power: 415V/50HZ, 3 phase 5 wires
11. Total power: about 350KW
Loading coil----uncoiling---guiding—leveling---cutting& punching----conveyor---feeding---roll forming----product